Beholder 01's Robotech Blog

This Blog is for the fans of Robotech!

Name:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Friday, November 11, 2005

Welcome to my RT Blog


I have been thinking of starting up a blog for Robotech for some time now. So here it is! Yay!!!
Those of you who frequent the Robotech.com site might recognise me.
I'm a South African RT fan, and look forward to putting my 2cents worth on Robotech, its future and past.
I've just received word from my contact in the states that my purchase of the RT Protoculture collection will be arriving next week at my doorstep, so I'm looking very much forward to that!
I will give comment on it too here on this blog.
It is sad to hear the Darkwater will be closing his site in Jan. But I hear he lives on in his new blog too!
Anyway
Will be back soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home