Beholder 01's Robotech Blog

This Blog is for the fans of Robotech!

Name:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Got the Protoculture

I received my Protoculture box set yesterday. I am very impressed!
I haven't had the time, to view all the discs yet, I only looked at disc 1 and was amused to see the famous Minmei shower seen on the menu screen!
The individual boxes for each saga and the extras have great artwork on them front and back.
I especially like the back cover of the extras set, a Zentraedi warrior beating down on a VT Battloid. Interestingly the front cover has the sentinels pic from the original Legacy DVD.
I'm really looking forward too going through the whole thing as time allows. But as far as being worth the buy... most definately!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home