Beholder 01's Robotech Blog

This Blog is for the fans of Robotech!

Name:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Friday, December 09, 2005

Seasons Greetings

It's that time of the year again and I'll be on holiday from the 16th so I probably won't be posting again till next year. Hopefully we'll all be purchasing our copies of Shadow Chronicles early on in 2006. Is anyone going to be visiting South Africa next year? Maybe we can arange a trade, you bring me a copy of SC and I will give you some South African merchandise or whatever.

Back to RT - The Protoculture Box set Rocks!!! I can't get enough of it!
Has anyone else got it? -What do you think?

Anyway, have a Merry Christmas, may God bless all of you and keep you safe!
See you next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home