Beholder 01's Robotech Blog

This Blog is for the fans of Robotech!

Name:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

2006 - False Start

I'm Baaack!
Yeah I know I haven't posted for a while, but I have frequented the forums at Robotech.com, so you might have seen me there.
Anyway, I thought the title of this post was relevant since 2006 started off not so well for me.

One - We were robbed and my home PC was stollen.
Two - Had no electricity for almost two days.
Three - My grand father is not doing so well and his liver is failing.
Four - Was acused of insurance scamming for above mentioned robbery.
Five - Dinged my car door.

Oh well, just hope it gets better.
Hopefully we'll get some release info on RT: Shadow Chronicles soon!

Cheers for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home