Beholder 01's Robotech Blog

This Blog is for the fans of Robotech!

Name:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Friday, March 03, 2006

Sentinels Update

Just thought I'd let those of you who are interested in the progress of my Sentinels re-write know, that I've reached about halfway through Book 1. I decided against a total re-write 'cause basically I don't have the time. But during my free moments at work, I have done the following:
1. - Re-spelled Regis as Regess.
2. - Removed all mention of "Shapings".
3. - Replaced "imaging" of mecha with "Switching" of mecha.
4. - Corrected all ages and dates.
5. - Added & removed small lines of text to corrospond with latest Canon/Chronology and hints from Prelude comic series.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Beholder. Keep it up mate.

12:08 AM  
Blogger The Masters said...

I'm assuming based on what you said that you're rewriting Sentinels to be in-line with the "official" continuity and not just the TV series?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home